rights of minorities
A guide for human rights activists and civil society organizations
The perception of minority towards Somaliland.The minority tribes have played a vital role in Somalia.
Child Support Grants prove critical to reducing child poverty in South Africa.Positive impact...
Why your donation is so important
- 90% comes from the community (people like you!)
- 5% comes from Government’s overseas aid program
- 3% comes from grants
- 2% comes from other sources (including investments)
Above 80% expenditure comprises of, 75% for long-term development and emergency response programs and 15% for campaigns and advocacy programs. Funds for advocacy programs and campaigns come from non-tax-deductible income.
- 80c is used to directly support our development, advocacy, and humanitarian programs around the world
- 15c is invested to generate future income
- 5c is spent on essential administration as UNAMO rely mostly on volunteers
“My donations are small change, yet makes huge changes knowing my donation is used in order to fight injustice.”
– John Enilgo, UNAMO supporter